11.3 C
Imphal
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
No menu items!

Three die due to acid consumption

It took the area under grief and astonishment. Police registered a case in this regard.

Must Read

Ambassa(Tripura): Three persons died after accidentally consuming acid, the tragedy occurred at 82 miles in an area under Manu police station in the northern Tripura district of Dhalai
on Wednesday.

Reportedly, the wife and child of one Bhabiram Reang from the Demcherra area under Nepaltilla police station went to his in-law’s house at Kanchanchara in 82 Miles last Friday.

- Advertisement -

On Monday Bhabiram was informed of the critical health of his son and he rushed to Kanchancharra. On Monday night, a party was arranged therein which in total 10 persons took part. At that party, some consumed acid used for rubber tapping out of excessive intoxication. Immediately after the acid consumers were taken to 82 Miles PHC from where they were shifted to District Hospital this morning.

On the way and after reaching District Hospital three persons died. The deceased are identified as Sachindra Reang(22) of Krishna Joy Para, Adhiram Reang(40) of Hajradhan Para and Bhabiram Reang (38) of Nepaltila. It took the area under grief and astonishment.
Police registered a case in this regard.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Minister Lalthangliana visits 5 village in Lunglei Dist

Aizawl:H&FW Minister Dr R Lalthangliana on Saturday (22nd January, 2022) visited 5 villages - Buarpui, Kawlhawk, Sertlangpui, Lungdai S...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -