29 C
Imphal
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
No menu items!

Woman dies of suffocation in Kashmir

A fire office spokesman said fire broke out in the house of one Fayaz Ahmad Major at Kawdara which was brought under control before the fire tenders could reach the spot

Must Read

Srinagar: An elderly woman died on Sunday of suffocation after smoke filled up in her house following a fire incident at the Kawdara area in downtown Srinagar.

A fire office spokesman said the fire broke out in the house of one Fayaz Ahmad Major at Kawdara which was brought under control before the fire tenders could reach the spot

- Advertisement -

However, an elderly woman identified as Raja Begum died of suffocation caused due smoke inhalation.

The house was also damaged in the fire incident which was caused due to the short circuit, the fire office spokesman added.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest News

11 soldiers killed in Burkina Faso convoy attack

Ouagadougou: Eleven soldiers were killed in an attack on a supply convoy in northern Burkina Faso on Monday, the...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -