22.2 C
Imphal
Monday, May 23, 2022
No menu items!

Six members of family die due to asphyxiation in Maharashtra’s Chandrapur

According to the official, the members, who lost their lives included three minors.

Must Read

Chandrapur/Nagpur: Six members of a family died of asphyxiation apparently caused by the emission of carbon monoxide from a power generator at their home in Chandrapur of Maharashtra on Tuesday, a senior police official said.

According to the official, the members, who lost their lives included three minors.

- Advertisement -

The official further said that there was no power supply in some parts of Durgapur since Monday night due to rains and therefore a senior member of the family switched on the power generator kept at their home.

‘Six of the family members got asphyxiated apparently due to carbon monoxide emitted by the power generator,” the official said.

However, the exact cause of their death would be determined after autopsy.

The deceased have been identified as Ramesh Lashkare (44), Ajay Lashkare (20), Lakhan Lashkare (10), Krishna Lashkare (8), Pooja Lashkare (14) and Madhuri Lashkare (18).

Dasu Lashkare (40) survived and was undergoing treatment at a hospital, the official added.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Biden unveils Indo-Pacific Economic Framework

Tokyo: US President Joe Biden, along with representatives from partner countries, on Monday launched the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF)...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -