27 C
Imphal
Sunday, December 4, 2022
No menu items!

Arunanchal: Fire at Kamle, two houses destroyed

The inferno was so fierce that none of the affected families could salvage any of their belongings. There was, however, no report of any casualty. The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.

Must Read

Itanagar: A day after two houses were gutted in a fire mishap at a remote village in Arunachal’s Tirap district, two more dwelling houses were destroyed completely in a devastating fire at Veterinary Colony, Raga in Kamle district on Thursday, official sources said.

The inferno was so fierce that none of the affected families could salvage any of their belongings. There was, however, no report of any casualty. The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.

- Advertisement -

Raga MLA Tarin Dakpe while expressing shock over the incident announced Rs two lakh compensation for each of the affected families as immediate relief. The Kamle district administration, through the in-charge Circle Officer of Gepen, Gedam Don, also provided relief materials to the affected families.

Meanwhile, in a goodwill gesture, upon hearing the fire mishap at Veterinary Colony, the Daporijo MLA Taniya Soki accompanied by Upper Subansiri DC and SP visited the fire accident site and distributed cash relief to the affected families, sources said.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest News

HP: BJP and Congress have eyes on potential rebels ahead of counting of votes

Hamirpur (HP): With just four days left for the counting of votes for the recently concluded Vidhan Sabha elections...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -