29 C
Imphal
Thursday, February 19, 2026
No menu items!

23 killed after Ukraine attacks convoy of cars

Rogov told Sputnik earlier in the day that Ukraine attacked a convoy of cars with civilians on their way in the Zaporizhzhia region.

Must Read

- Advertisement -

Kiev: A total of 23 civilians were killed and 34 others were injured as a result of a strike by Ukrainian military on a convoy of cars on their way in the Zaporizhzhia region, Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the Zaporizhzhia regional administration, said on Friday.

Rogov told Sputnik earlier in the day that Ukraine attacked a convoy of cars with civilians on their way in the Zaporizhzhia region.

“As of now, 23 dead and 34 injured civilians,” Rogov wrote on Telegram.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest News

One-day awareness programme on “Gender Sensitization” held at the auditorium of Akashvani Imphal

Imphal: Bolstering efforts to promote a more equitable society, the Manipur State Commission for Women (MSCW), in association with...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -