7 killed as roadside bomb strikes bus in Afghanistan

The employees were going to their office when the blast occurred, the official said.

Must Read

- Advertisement -

Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan: Seven commuters have been confirmed dead and six others injured as a blast struck a bus of government employees in Mazar-i-Sharif, the capital of northern Balkh province on Tuesday, provincial police spokesman Mohammad Asif Waziri said.

“Obviously it was a roadside bomb, which struck a bus of the employees of Petroleum Directorate of Hiratan border town at 7:30 a.m. local time in Police District 3 of Mazar-i-Sharif city, leaving seven dead and six others injured,” Waziri told reporters.

The employees were going to their office when the blast occurred, the official said.

Without providing more details, the official asserted that an investigation had been initiated into the incident.

No group or individual has claimed responsibility for the deadly blast.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest News

IEC campaign reaches in six locations in Churachandpur district

Churachandpur: As a continuation of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Campaign, ‘Jan Bhagidaari – Sabse Door, Sabse Pehle’, the...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -